(80) Living alone almost killed me...literally.
During my time in the trailer, I liked to make eggs and bacon some mornings for breakfast. One day after having said breakfast, I left and came home to a very thick, odd smell in my motorhome. As it turns out, I'd left the gas on. No problem, I thought. So I turned off the burner. About fifteen minutes later, while relating this story to a friend, I decided to cook myself some shrimp. So I turned the gas on again and lit the burner.
From what I'm told, that much trapped gas usually would have made my trailer explode. Thank God it leaked.